Piaget has always adhered to the brand spirit of “doing better than the requirements forever”, integrating exquisite craftsmanship and infinite creativity into each piece, while giving priority to the development of creativity and the pursuit of detail, fully integrating the craft of watches and jewelry. Together, then let’s see how to distinguish between the Earl’s watch and the true and false?
How to distinguish between Earl’s watches and true and false
1. The second hand is obviously inconsistent with respect to the hour and minute hands, and the surface of the second hand is not bright.
2. There is scraping in the back cover of the watch and the automatic tow, and there are traces of friction, indicating that there is not enough safety clearance between them, and the processing marks in the back cover of the case also remain.
3. The icon on the strap “Butterfly Buckle” is very vague. As the 18K gold case, there are several common logos: one is the “Saint Bona” dog head, the dog with the extra ear, and the head of the “Goddess of the Country” (Guangdong people are called ghost sisters); the other is With the pattern of the balance, there is a logo of 18K or 750. Generally, it is stamped on the case, in the back cover of the watch, on the strap, but it is not easy to punch them on a small area. The fake watch often does not work well at this point.
4, the head of the P-word LOGO should be raised, but the table is concave.
5, the diamond inlay of the dial is somewhat scattered, many diamonds are not flat, all the characters are not regular, obviously, the work of the workshop, the work of the case is the same, how to see how the edge of the corner is rough.
6, the sapphire table glass is a curved surface, and the real table should be a curved surface composed of prisms.
7. There is no metal letter mark on the lining ring of the movement. The lining ring of the movement is located between the movement and the case, which acts as a filling space and a fixed movement. For the case of K gold, the rule must be printed with the word “METAL” to make it not K-gold (usually copper alloy). I have also seen the addition of snakes. It is clear that the case is made of stainless steel. It is also necessary to print METAL on the frame ring so that it is not a trick.
8, the watch uses the movement of ETA 2892A2, there is no PIAGET logo on the splint and the automatic gyro, the Earl watch generally uses a movement with a P-number, such as 195P, 430P and so on.
9. The icons and letters on the back cover of the watch are too thick.